When I started this blog, I created it for me. I made it as a way for me to express my thoughts, beliefs, and opinions and get them out for me to better examine them if you will. That's why there can be long gaps from one post to the next. But I went with the idea of a blog and making all this stuff public, because I figured at least one person has to feel the way I feel (that person varying) each time I make a new post, so I wanted them by reading each post to know they aren't alone. All that being said, as much as this blog was and still is for me, I've received a lot of positive feedback and a lot of support, including a lot from people whom I don't really keep in touch with, but they still came across the blog. Because so, I think to extent this has become kind of my readers' blog as well and I want this writer/reader relationship to be a two way street; interactive, you know.
So here's what I was thinking:
If you ever read my blog and if you come across this post, here's what I'd like you to do, hit me up via Facebook (or however you get to my blog) and tell me something going on in your life for me to acknowledge. It can be good or bad, I don't care, I wanna show my support back to you. If you want, you can private message it as well. I just feel that I've been given so much through this blog via my readers, that I want to give back. So please, actually do this. LET'S TALK!
P.S. I apologize if I don't get back to you immediately, if this blog's purpose is actually served, than I'm hoping for a lot of responses, and so it's gonna take some time, BUT don't let that stop you from hitting me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment