Tuesday, September 23, 2014

We've Lost Sight of What Matters

     So early this morning, I sent a text to most of my family members saying, "Just texting to say, I love you. I don't say that enough." Because well, unfortunately it's true, I really don't say it enough. But I noticed this was seen by those I sent it too and that they are in the same boat all based of their responses.
     You see, a couple texted me back, "Is everything alright?" Which everything was. But why did they think something is wrong? Because, WE DON'T SAY I LOVE YOU ENOUGH TO THOSE WHO MATTER TO US AND DESERVE IT.
     This shouldn't be the case. We shouldn't have let something like saying I love you take such a backseat in our lives that when ourself or someone else says it, the first thought is somethings wrong. And yes I know, this isn't the case EVERY TIME but it is the case more than it should be.
     So I encourage you if you read this post, TELL THE ONES THAT MATTERS THAT YOU LOVE THEM! It means more than I think we sometimes realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment