So over the course of my sophomore year (my current year), twice now I have had close friends reveal something to me that I did not know and was shocked to hear. They told me that for the past year and half that I've been at school that there has been a rumor going around campus about me. One of which I was completely unaware of. The rumor was that I, Bow Tie Chris, sleep around...A LOT!
This is hardly the case. While in some sick way I take this as a compliment, in that it sounds like people think I can get girls, but it is quite the contrary. First off, I can't get girls. I don't even know how to talk to a girl if I like her, so I usually don't. Secondly, though I have had sex, I've only done it three times, and not all 3 times were here at school. I hardly think that counts as sleeping around. I mean depending who you are and what your perspective is maybe you do. But for me, I don't, and I'd like to think that to the masses they wouldn't consider this as sleeping around period, let alone A LOT.
So if you are someone who has heard this rumor or if you are someone who has heard & believed this rumor, I asked you to reconsider what you have heard and know that it is false. From the man himself, me, Bow Tie Chris, I affirm that I have not, do not, and don't plan to sleep around. That's how bad things happen, and you get stuck with consequences that I am not prepared to face.
All this being said, don't get me wrong, I do not judge if you are someone who does sleep around. I'm in no place to judge, we're all humans. Do you, boo boo. I just wanted to make it clear, I DO NOT SLEEP AROUND! I'm also not trying to sound passive aggressive or straight up aggressive, I'm just using the upper casing and exclamations so you don't over look this message, if that's even possible. So again, if you have heard this rumor and/or if you have heard and believed this rumor, know that it's not true. I just ask, as asked earlier in the post, that you don't let this rumor influence you in making a judgement call on me, given it's falsehood. If you want to know the truth about me on any topic, come to me. I'll tell you. I'm a very open-book. Quite possibly too open, but it means you'll get the truth.
Thank you and that is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment