This is just a fun blog post for me to to rant about what bothers me and what my pet peeves are. So here it is:
1. When I order a hamburger and they ask me if I want cheese on that. Uhm, no. If I had wanted cheese I would have ordered a CHEESEburger. It's why we created that and gave it the name we did.
2. Double door entrances where only one of the doors opens. Then why didn't you just build a single door entrance. SO STUPID!
3. People whose natural cough sounds just like that fake cough you do to get someone's attention. Fix that, cus I'm going to be thinking you trying to get my attention every time you cough, kid.
4. How much focus we put into sports before the season begins. It's a guessing game, and most of the ESPN analysts are bad at it. So stop.
5. I don't like how political and religious Facebook has become. If I cared about your preference on either, I would be keeping in touch with you in person, not through a site on the Internet.
6. I love when people flip me off while driving. Because I know that by you taking one hand off the wheel in order to gesture at me rudely, you have raised you chances of dying in a car accident. I win. (This isn't a pet peeve, but I felt compelled to mention it.
7. When you send someone a message on Facebook, and it tells you they've seen it, but they don't respond. WTF! I know you saw my message, it told me.
8. People who blatantly break the law. Depending on the law, I'm fine you break it, but if you're being obvious about it, then I hope you get caught, and get the severest punishment you can get for your offense.
9. People who tuck in their shirt but don't wear a belt. Cut that out. Now.
10. And finally, for now, people who shove their beliefs down my throat, when I don't do the same. If you're entitled to your belief, why am I not entitled to mine. Even if it is different than yours.
These are the current things on my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment