Sunday, September 8, 2013

Introductions

     Hello everybody, and welcome to my blog: Behind the Bow Tie. Before I get started, I just want to make a few disclaimers.
     First, I have never blogged before, so I have little experience in this field of networking; my blog in every aspect will most likely be week for a little bit as I gain knowledge in how this all works.
     Second, I'm not here to make friends or enemies, just to vent about anything and everything as means to keep from going insane or feeling down. So, if I offend/hurt anyone with my words, I apologize, thats not my intent. Now that we have established all this, lets begin.
     My name is Christopher Malloy White, but everyone whether I know them or not, knows me as Bow Tie Chris. As you can assume, yes, it is because I wear a bow tie. But more specifically it is because I wear one EVERYDAY. I was born January 3rd, 1994 and am 19 years old. I attend the University of Dayton as a current sophomore where I major in Criminal Justice Studies with a Pre-Law Focus.
     I grew up in a great, family oriented, household. I have both my parents and they have been happily married for 27 years. I also have three older sisters, but no brothers. That makes me the baby and the only boy, or as I like to put it: The baby boy, the pride and joy. (I promise I'm not actually that conceited haha)
     Music and sports are my LIFE! When it comes to music I play guitar, piano, and drums and I write/compose my own stuff, but I don't my own stuff because I'm very critical of myself when it comes to my own songs. In terms of sports, if it's a sport I most likely love it. I play them all for my own amusement and watch most of them too for the same reason. I especially enjoy snowboarding and longboarding. They are great ways for me to get an adrenaline rush while clearing my head. A bit ironic I know, but it works for me.
     My other hobbies, beside music and sports, are collecting vinyl records and bow ties. And yes I tie my own. Not sound pretentious or snobby, but I believe all men should be able to tie their own tie wether it is a straight one or a bow one. I like the classier look, thats why I wear nicer clothes with a bow tie everyday. People say I'm fratty or hipster, but I assure you I'm neither.
     Besides that, there's nothing really left to know about me in terms of social introductions. I'm an open book; there isn't a question you couldn't ask me that I won't answer.
     So there you have it. I'm Bow Tie Chris, and this is: Behind the Bow Tie.
     


No comments:

Post a Comment